The Wiltz Scout Centre of Wiltz is
Dear Scout friends, dear customers,
Covid-19 - A shared responsibility
Everyone's health is our top priority.
This is why we have put in place the following measures:
- installation of hydro-alcoholic solution dispensers
- at the entrance of the different buildings
- at the entrance of the sanitary facilities
- regular cleaning of facilities and common areas
- development of internal regulations - special Covid-19 (see below)
The group leaders undertake to ensure that these recommendations are scrupulously respected by the members of their group.
Rules of procedure - Special Covid-19
Group members must not have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 48 hours prior to arrival or have had unprotected contact with an infected person in the previous 14 days.
Any symptoms occurring during the stay must be reported immediately to the group leader. The group leader will contact 112 and inform the Wiltz Scouts Permanence.
Barrier gestures must be respected:
- wash and/or disinfect your hands on entering and leaving the premises.
- Wear the mask as soon as the recommended distance cannot be guaranteed.
- focus on outdoor activities
- ensure regular ventilation in the common and sanitary areas
- maintenance and regular cleaning
It is everyone's responsibility to take care of his or her own safety and health and that of others as a result of his or her acts or omissions.
We thank you for your collaboration and wish you a pleasant stay!
For more information about the situation in Luxembourg: www.covid19.lu